Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not so sure...

So, sometimes I kill a little time. On Tuesday I got my hair color "refreshed" and that's always a nice time. You walk out feeling a bit more presentable, if you know what I mean. A step up from how you walked into that salon.

I had a few minutes following that and bopped into the dollar store in that strip center. Not sure if it was Dollar General or the Dollar Store - but that's immaterial.

After rounding up a few purchases (okay - I have to 'fess up that one of those was a little sealed bag of Jelly Bellies, those wonderfully tasty ADULT jelly beans), I headed for the checkout. And there I saw one of those items that makes you think, "Do I REALLY want to purchase a product for this purpose from the dollar store?"

I wish I had had a camera - because that would be much more effective than these few paragraphs. But words will have to do the deed, instead.

Readers, that product was a generic version of an EPT - Early Pregnancy Test. Would YOU purchase this?

3 comments:

The Retired One said...

Heck yes...because from what I hear from my daughters..you never believe your first one and end up buying two or three anyway. ha

jessica said...

But one from a dollar store??? I think (if this was a need I had, but glad that I do NOT) I might do a store-brand from CVS or Target or similar stores. That's me...

shem said...

id buy it and then buy a brand name one from walgreens to double check. l.o.l