Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bikers!

Okay -- just a few snaps to share with y'all... We rode with 6 other couples up to Zephyrhills on Saturday. They had a small-town parade to honor veterans (and their families). It was about a 20-mile ride (more or less) each way.

Some of these folks were also pictured in the pool party pix a few days ago. So without further ado...




<< Him









>> Me








<< The gang's bikes!



Lutz bikers >>

M - N - J - R - B (white cap) - M (pink shirt) - me - W - J






<< L's friend, F








>> Another pic

> adds F on the far right

2 comments:

The Retired One said...

Looks like you are having fun with the gang!
I have never ridden much on them..I guess they just scare me too much.

I know you wanted to ride when you were down there, so I am so glad you are able to do this!

We'll probably be down there in about a month...I'll call you when we are down there and we can have dinner!

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!